Monday, February 07, 2005

Rainy days and Mondays

"Hangin' around nothing to do but frown
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down"

This is the song of Carpenters tuned in my head in such rainy days and Mondays. Today was not exceptional. I had started a blue Monday with this song since I woke up. Basically I like rain and rainy days, but going out in the rain by motor bike is not so nice. Especially it gets worse in winter!

Anyway I had to ride a motor bike to go to the office today. A 30 mins riding in the rain completely made me forget singing that song and I got so tired and exhausted when I came to work!!! However, fortunately, my work was over earlier and went well on such a terrible day! On a way back to home, the rain has stopped and the sky was clear. There's a Japanese saying, "OWARI YOKEREBA SUBETE YOSHI", means all's well that ends well. For this reason, I cannot dislike this song and it never gets me down!

No comments: