Friday, February 25, 2005

Hot Stuff!

hot stuff
Tonight I went to the chinese restaurant "HINABE-JO" "Fire Pot Castle" to celebrate on my friend's birthday. Why did we go to such a place for birthday party??? It was actually her request. She said "I need hot stuff"!!! All right...

As the restaurant's name says, the most of dishes are very spicy and hot. Look at this, incredible amount of hot chilipeppers! Once you eat it, your tongue and throat gets burning and your sweat gland tissues get to start working very hard! We needed to drink beers a lot!

hinabe-jo
Look at their smiles! Now you can imagine how much we enjoyed tonight! Sometimes we need spices in our life, don't you think so?

7 comments:

Mine Host said...

Wow, a new blog, *how exciting*

Anonymous said...

辛そう!でもおいしそう!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Lib;)
Yeah, we need some spice in our life! I agree with u ;D
It was really nice B.D party.
I couldn`t stop my smiling this day.Next time, let`s go to Fujisaki chinese restrant !
I like both style!!!!

Thanks for book and makes us happy!

See you soon Rie

Anonymous said...

hey hey!!!

This is Yoshi wrote,
We enjoyed the nice dinner.Mmm,I ate chinese food today(again).

Anyway,thank you for invitaing! It's been a long time since I had such a good time. I have a lot of work to do tomorrow=Monday.

See ya soon

Anonymous said...

hey jun, nice site! it was nice meeting you the other night at james play. i am going to come see you guys on saturday at the international bar. see you,

conor

Anonymous said...

昨日のイタリアン美味しかったね。
無事に電車に乗れたかな??
ライブの成功を祈る!

obwegesser said...

Hi, mine host and 桂 chan. Thank you for your visit and comments!

Thank you for coming, Rie&Yoshi. Yeah, we really enjoyed the dinner, didn't we? Let's have a dinner together sometime again!

Hi, Conor! Thank you for your visit here and leaving a comment! It was nice to meet you and your frineds on that night, too! I like your photos!!!

Hello A-ko! イタリアンとってもおいしかったね♪次は卒業祝い!?