Wednesday, April 20, 2005

One month later

This morning at 6:11 am, we had the most biggest aftershock since 20th March in Fukuoka. It was really big noisy shaking and scared again. Fortunately this time, I haven't replace all the staffs and make them in the safety place since last month, so nothing were dropped or broken. Only some furnitures moved ahead. Normally I love to be in the high place, like buildings, mountains, bridges, flight, and so on. But I don't want to live in 12F anymore!!! Unfortunately my parents house is also in 13F. Agh......no place to escape for me.

4 comments:

James Heneghan said...

it sounds scary up there on the 12th floor!

Anonymous said...

I am happy that you are safe!
You are just one freind of mine who live high floor.
I have no idea how to escape from there ,even though I live second floor.yeah, second floor , can I jump off there?Yeah,I might be alive.But, your floor, you can`t.
You have to move other place!

Anonymous said...

Hi lib!
Long time no see.
BTW,You were recalled most first because it was last time.
but I felt relieved to hear you were safe.

obwegesser said...

heneganov-haha, didn't you know it? I thought you knew well ;P

Rie and Kyoko-Thank you for your quick response mail to my mobile phone when the earthquake hit. I'm quite all right and hope there's nothing to happen anymore. Take care, both of you!