Thursday, April 21, 2005

Henry and James

extnews_henry0423
I'm not talking about Prince Harry nor James Heneghan, and neither is a novelist, Henry James. But these are unique VACUME CLEANERS!!!

Numatic is one of the world’s largest and best-selling producers of cleaning machines since 1974. The upper blue one who has a house is called Henry produced by Numatic. Henry's name and its special features come from the british butlers. Do they often wear the black cricket hat to go out?

Yes, he has family; James is yellow and Henry's brother. He is a smaller, more compact and cheaper version of Henry according to this company. Then there’s Charles. He’s blue, and he is a wet and dry vacuum cleaner. Then we come to George. He is Green and has the ability to shampoo carpets and upholstery. Nuvac is fasionable french version which customers can make their own Nuvac's face by affixing its face seal or stecker by themselves!!! Surprise! More surprising thing was that those are not only cute but also super poweful and are used at Hotel or Office in the world!!! Huh very international!

When I see the kids patients on the dental chair, some kids really scare of dental vacuming noise with crying and it makes it hard to give a dental treatment. So I often recommend their parents to have a training with vacume clearners at home for kids to get used to the noise before they sit on the dental chair. If they have Henry or James machine, I'm sure more kids don't scare of dental vacuming but also get to like cleaning their room with lovey machine!!! What do you think?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

なにこの掃除機!かわいい!
しかも、誕生が1974年って私と同い年☆

そう、私の出発はあと2ヶ月ちょっと。日本を離れるのはちょっと淋しくなってきた。(本当に行けるのか?)ちょっとセンチな感じ。
でも、なんで、私が出発を7月2日にしたかというと、日本の夏の蒸し風呂地獄を避けるため。そう、そうなのだ。
あの、夏の蒸し暑さで私は毎年軽く寿命が10年づつ縮まってる気がする。産まれた時の予定では300年くらいは軽く生きる予定だった。もうそろそろやばいので、日本を脱出するつもりだ。
でも、能古島にいけないのは本当に残念…。あそこには思い出が多すぎる。たった2日やったけど…。炭酸の抜けたコーラな能古島で甘い甘いイスラデサルサを…。
4ヶ月後か…。今年も日本の夏を満喫だね(^^)
余裕があったらイギリス遊びに行こう☆
カナダからイギリスって遠いかしら?(世界地図がわからないわけではない。距離感がわからないだけ。)

Anonymous said...

i saw little models of those when i was in tenjin the other day. we had one at my school in england!

James Heneghan said...

james is by far the cutest!

obwegesser said...

Hi Marina!
Your blog and comments always make me laugh so much!!! Thanks!
I don't know much about the flight from England to the westcoast of Canada, but I'd love to visit you in Seattle too! Or we can meet on a half way....maybe in the Newfoundland or Novasotia?

Jake-
Thanks for your visit here! Really!? you met Henry or James before? Cool! I've never seen them at school. ..Anyway you're an amazing creative photographer! Finally I make my account for Xanga com!

James-
I know what you mean :))

Anonymous said...

Yeah! you are good adviser for their parents !!!I agree with you that we need the James`s family vacume;)
we can also clean up in my house as enjoying !!!
But, I have never see like this lovely vacume in Tenjin.

Anonymous said...

i usually don't ever want to scream かわいいいいいいat anything, but those vacuum cleaners are pretty darn cute! i want one, but i think i should get one that doesn't have the same name as one of my friends....

obwegesser said...

Rie chan-
Thanks for your coming to see our music band trio at I-Bar. I'm so glad to see you there!
Yeah I'm sure you have the same problem when you see the kids on the dental chair. How can you manage to do it when the kids are out of control? Stop treatment? or Keep going with wraping them tightly with blanket or net???

Hello Emily!
Thanks for your visit here! I like your beat and GENKI whenever or wherever i see you!
Oh you don't want yellow one? Hmm recently the yellow eats lots of chocolates. So it seems not compact or small anymore.

ibancito said...

Ohayo (¿?)

Since I came to the UK that was one of the images that most amused me...they´re grrreat!!!
(mmm...think I have to do some photographs about it)...