Monday, March 21, 2005

36hrs later

IMG_0494
I flew to Yokohama to attend the conference the day after earthquake. Honestly I thought I could be relaxed without thinking my disaster room and suffering from aftershocks at 12F of the building, but it was not true. The hotel in front of Yokohama station gave me a room on the 19th floor and the TV says that next big possibility of earthquake in Japan may be in Yokohama or Shizuoka where has a Mt. Fuji!!! Agh............No relaxzation wherever I am.

Any small sounds and shakings by subway or trains scared me now. So many passengers and many cabs at Yokohama station are busy and crossing street. And beautiful lighted up Rainbow Bridge in Tokyo bay can be seen through the big window of my room. But where can I seek for a peace?
IMG_0499

No comments: