Saturday, May 14, 2005

Concert on the Rock II


Photo was taken by Rie.

Thank you everybody for coming to the Concert on the Rock II in Oita. I really appreciate all of you and I had a great time with you. And thank you so much for celabrating on my birthday there.

It's a pity there's few photos in my camera, but you can also enjoy other fantastic photos of this concert in James' music blog.
  • click here
  • 5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Thank for invitation the live!
    I really enjoied with you and ur freinds!It have got a great memory
    !!!!
    It was really nice place ,isn`t it?
    I`m sure that I`ll go to " Concert on the Rock" nest year!

    And

    A Happay Birthday June!

    obwegesser said...

    I know you prepared so much for the ppl! Thank you, too Rie chan. We all know you're a lovely girl!

    Anonymous said...

    おっと、ちょっと来ない間に素敵な写真が…!
    きれいね。写真の才能"も"あるよ!
    じゅんちゃん誕生日だったの?
    おめでとう!!!何歳っけ?いいかそんな事。
    お祝いしたいけど、何にもできないので言葉だけもらっとって。

    永遠の10代まりなより。

    Shannon said...

    That's a great looking band there!

    obwegesser said...

    まりなー
    ありがとう!出発まで後一か月ね♪準備がんばれ〜。

    Shannon
    Yeah it IS, even they look small ;))